Use Trigger.io and Firebase to build mobile apps!
With Trigger and Firebase, you can write your app once and distribute across all the major platforms. By doing this you’ll also get the great benefits of Firebase within your mobile app without any extra work, including:
- Built-in real-time synchronization between devices and users.
- Your app will still work offline when you’re driving through a tunnel or have a spotty 3G connection.
- No more pull to refresh!
Here’s an example app that the Trigger team put together:
More Firebase Articles
- Feb 19, 2014
- Announcing Thinkster's AngularJS + Firebase Tutorial
- Feb 04, 2014
- Firesafe: Add Complex Security Logic to Your Firebase App
- Jan 21, 2014
- Firebase at ng-conf 2014
- Jan 14, 2014
- Follow Firebase at the First Ever AngularJS Conference: ng-conf!
- Jan 02, 2014
- Queries, Part 2: Advanced Searches with Firebase, made Plug-and-Play Simple
- Dec 31, 2013
- Happy New Year from Firebase
- Dec 19, 2013
- Wearing Firebase on Your Wrist: Firebase & Electric Imp Team Up to Hack Hardware
- Dec 16, 2013
- Building an Ember.js App With Firebase
- Dec 12, 2013
- Firebase + Famo.us is the Future of App Development
- Dec 10, 2013
- Talkboard by Citrix: Collaborative Drawing with Firebase