Use Trigger.io and Firebase to build mobile apps!
With Trigger and Firebase, you can write your app once and distribute across all the major platforms. By doing this you’ll also get the great benefits of Firebase within your mobile app without any extra work, including:
- Built-in real-time synchronization between devices and users.
- Your app will still work offline when you’re driving through a tunnel or have a spotty 3G connection.
- No more pull to refresh!
Here’s an example app that the Trigger team put together:
Share this article
More Firebase Articles
- May 04, 2015
- [Video] Build a Cross Platform App with Ionic
- Apr 24, 2015
- End-to-end Testing with firebase-server
- Apr 22, 2015
- Introducing the Firebase Experts Program
- Apr 10, 2015
- Build Realtime Firebase Maps with CartoDB
- Mar 20, 2015
- Fireside Chat With Testlio
- Mar 17, 2015
- Collaborative Apps with Go at Citrix
- Mar 13, 2015
- [Video] Ember CLI + Firebase in 9 Minutes
- Mar 11, 2015
- [Cross Platform Demo] Cloud Cup
- Mar 09, 2015
- New Features in EmberFire
- Mar 06, 2015
- Firebase + Tessel 2 = Awesome