Use Trigger.io and Firebase to build mobile apps!
With Trigger and Firebase, you can write your app once and distribute across all the major platforms. By doing this you’ll also get the great benefits of Firebase within your mobile app without any extra work, including:
- Built-in real-time synchronization between devices and users.
- Your app will still work offline when you’re driving through a tunnel or have a spotty 3G connection.
- No more pull to refresh!
Here’s an example app that the Trigger team put together:
Share this article
More Firebase Articles
- Feb 08, 2016
- Firebase - Almost 1.5 years with Google
- Feb 02, 2016
- Test your skills at the Static Showdown
- Jan 26, 2016
- Easier write rules in Bolt 0.8
- Jan 21, 2016
- Keeping our Promises (and Callbacks)
- Jan 20, 2016
- The beginners guide to React Native and Firebase
- Jan 19, 2016
- Introducing FirebaseUI with Headful Authentication
- Jan 14, 2016
- Social login with Ionic
- Jan 12, 2016
- What's new in Bolt 0.7?
- Jan 11, 2016
- Getting started with NativeScript and Firebase
- Dec 18, 2015
- Early Preview: Unity3d Support!