Use Trigger.io and Firebase to build mobile apps!
With Trigger and Firebase, you can write your app once and distribute across all the major platforms. By doing this you’ll also get the great benefits of Firebase within your mobile app without any extra work, including:
- Built-in real-time synchronization between devices and users.
- Your app will still work offline when you’re driving through a tunnel or have a spotty 3G connection.
- No more pull to refresh!
Here’s an example app that the Trigger team put together:
More Firebase Articles
- Apr 12, 2014
- Firebase Turns Two Today!
- Apr 08, 2014
- OpenSSL Security Update
- Apr 04, 2014
- Fireside Chat with Ben Drucker from Valet.io
- Apr 02, 2014
- Fireside Chat with Kabriel Robichaux from Flawk
- Mar 28, 2014
- Firebase at EmberConf 2014
- Mar 24, 2014
- Announcing Streaming for the Firebase REST API
- Mar 21, 2014
- Announcing New Bindings for EmberJS
- Mar 13, 2014
- Fireside Chat: Union Test Prep
- Feb 19, 2014
- Announcing Thinkster's AngularJS + Firebase Tutorial
- Feb 04, 2014
- Firesafe: Add Complex Security Logic to Your Firebase App