Use Trigger.io and Firebase to build mobile apps!
With Trigger and Firebase, you can write your app once and distribute across all the major platforms. By doing this you’ll also get the great benefits of Firebase within your mobile app without any extra work, including:
- Built-in real-time synchronization between devices and users.
- Your app will still work offline when you’re driving through a tunnel or have a spotty 3G connection.
- No more pull to refresh!
Here’s an example app that the Trigger team put together:
Help us spread the word
More Firebase Articles
- Mar 05, 2015
- Introducing AngularFire 1.0
- Feb 13, 2015
- Fireside Chat with Nau App
- Feb 11, 2015
- The 2^120 Ways to Ensure Unique Identifiers
- Jan 23, 2015
- A Video Walkthrough of Swift Fundamentals
- Jan 21, 2015
- Fireside Chat with TalkToUsers
- Dec 30, 2014
- 2014 in Review: Google, Queries, and more!
- Dec 17, 2014
- Moment: Anonymous Chat With Firebase
- Dec 12, 2014
- Building Reviewable With Firebase
- Dec 08, 2014
- Fireside Chat with SurveyLegend
- Dec 05, 2014
- [Cross Platform Demo] Inetech Office Mover 5000