Connect Firebase to 120+ API services with Zapier
Client-only apps are fantastic, but they have their limits. Want to send email notifications or store payment data from Stripe? Even if there’s a simple REST API to communicate with, secrets and tokens need to be kept private from users. It’s here that the client-only app starts breaking down, depending on REST servers and back-end scripts to glue together the various components.
Enter Zapier, an API integration service capable of tying up the loose ends. We’re happy to announce that Zapier has released a new Firebase service, allowing you to connect to over 120 APIs, all without a single line of code. Need to queue email notifications through SendGrid when a record is added to Firebase? Zap it! Need to push SMS notifications to Twilio? Zap those, too! Integrating third party services has never been faster or easier.
Check out the Firebase help doc for instructions on getting started.
Popular Firebase Integrations
Check out some of the Zaps already created by our community:
Share Your Thoughts
We welcome your feedback on our integration with Zapier. If you want to share a cool Zap with us or have ideas on how to improve the integration, please email email@example.com.
Share this article
More Firebase Articles
- Apr 24, 2015
- End-to-end Testing with firebase-server
- Apr 22, 2015
- Introducing the Firebase Experts Program
- Apr 10, 2015
- Build Realtime Firebase Maps with CartoDB
- Mar 20, 2015
- Fireside Chat With Testlio
- Mar 17, 2015
- Collaborative Apps with Go at Citrix
- Mar 13, 2015
- [Video] Ember CLI + Firebase in 9 Minutes
- Mar 11, 2015
- [Cross Platform Demo] Cloud Cup
- Mar 09, 2015
- New Features in EmberFire
- Mar 06, 2015
- Firebase + Tessel 2 = Awesome
- Mar 05, 2015
- Private Backups for Firebase Data