Connect Firebase to 120+ API services with Zapier
Client-only apps are fantastic, but they have their limits. Want to send email notifications or store payment data from Stripe? Even if there’s a simple REST API to communicate with, secrets and tokens need to be kept private from users. It’s here that the client-only app starts breaking down, depending on REST servers and back-end scripts to glue together the various components.
Enter Zapier, an API integration service capable of tying up the loose ends. We’re happy to announce that Zapier has released a new Firebase service, allowing you to connect to over 120 APIs, all without a single line of code. Need to queue email notifications through SendGrid when a record is added to Firebase? Zap it! Need to push SMS notifications to Twilio? Zap those, too! Integrating third party services has never been faster or easier.
Check out the Firebase help doc for instructions on getting started.
Popular Firebase Integrations
Check out some of the Zaps already created by our community:
Share Your Thoughts
We welcome your feedback on our integration with Zapier. If you want to share a cool Zap with us or have ideas on how to improve the integration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Firebase Articles
- Feb 19, 2014
- Announcing Thinkster's AngularJS + Firebase Tutorial
- Feb 04, 2014
- Firesafe: Add Complex Security Logic to Your Firebase App
- Jan 21, 2014
- Firebase at ng-conf 2014
- Jan 14, 2014
- Follow Firebase at the First Ever AngularJS Conference: ng-conf!
- Jan 02, 2014
- Queries, Part 2: Advanced Searches with Firebase, made Plug-and-Play Simple
- Dec 31, 2013
- Happy New Year from Firebase
- Dec 19, 2013
- Wearing Firebase on Your Wrist: Firebase & Electric Imp Team Up to Hack Hardware
- Dec 16, 2013
- Building an Ember.js App With Firebase
- Dec 12, 2013
- Firebase + Famo.us is the Future of App Development
- Dec 10, 2013
- Talkboard by Citrix: Collaborative Drawing with Firebase